DO I need A Permit?

If you are planning development or an alteration to, or near a watercourse, wetland, valley land, erosion prone areas, floodplain, and/or shoreline, you may need a permit from Lakehead Region Conservation Authority.

To see if your project is within the LRCA’s Approximate Regulated Area, you can use our online Mapping Tool. If you need additional information, fill out and submit the Property Inquiry Form.