Purchase an Explore Card Parking Pass Today!
Display your Explore Card Parking Pass at Conservation Areas (and publicly-accessible Forest management Properties) and forgo the daily $5.00 per vehicle parking fee! Visit as often as you like. Enjoy a full year of recreation activities, such as boating, fishing, hiking and more at our seasonal and year-round Conservation Areas for the low price of $40.00 +HST.
It's convenient for frequent users, and a great gift idea! You may purchase your Explore Card Parking Pass through the LRCA Administrative Office.
If you purchase an Explore Card online, we will mail it to you.
If you run into any issues processing your payment online, please give us a call at (807) 344-5857, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.) and we can process your order over the phone.
Explore Card purchases are non-refundable.
To purchase more than one Explore Card, please use the form below:
DID YOU KNOW?
- Conservation Areas in the Lakehead Region are privately owned by the Lakehead Region Conservation Authority (LRCA). They are not City Parks or Crown Land.
- The LRCA pays property taxes on all land owned by the Authority, including Conservation Areas.
- The LRCA maintains the trails, parking areas, boat launches and other facilities located within our Conservation Areas without the support of Federal or Provincial funding.
- Your purchase of an Explore Card Parking Pass or payment of the per vehicle parking fee supports development, maintenance and improvements to the LRCA’s existing trail networks, as well as general Conservation Area maintenance and upkeep.
- A minimum $5.00 per vehicle parking fee is required, effective January 1, 2021.