Purchase an Explore Card Parking Pass Today!
Display your Explore Card Parking Pass at Conservation Areas (and publicly-accessible Forest management Properties) and forgo the daily $2.00 per vehicle parking fee! Visit as often as you like. Enjoy a full year of recreation activities, such as boating, fishing, hiking and more at our seasonal and year-round Conservation Areas for the low price of $30.00 +HST.
It's convenient for frequent users, and a great gift idea! You may purchase your Explore Card Parking Pass through the LRCA Administrative Office.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Conservation Areas in the Lakehead Region are privately owned by the Lakehead Region Conservation Authority (LRCA). They are not City Parks or Crown Land.
- The LRCA pays property taxes on all land owned by the Authority, including Conservation Areas.
- The LRCA maintains the trails, parking areas, boat launches and other facilities located within our Conservation Areas without the support of Federal or Provincial funding.
- Your purchase of an Explore Card Parking Pass or payment of the $2.00 per vehicle parking fee supports development, maintenance and improvements to the LRCA’s existing trail networks, as well as general Conservation Area maintenance and upkeep.
- A minimum $2.00 per vehicle parking fee is recommended.