Planning & Regulations

Planning on doing some work on your property? You may need a permit from the LRCA! We administer Ontario Regulation 41/24 Prohibited Activities, Exemptions and Permits under the Conservation Authorities Act within our Area of Jurisdiction. We are also a commenting agency for all Planning Act applications regarding natural hazards.