Map Your Property

Landowners can use this mapping tool to gain an understanding of their property and to identify potential hazards or regulated areas. If your property is within a regulated area, you will require a permit from LRCA for any proposed development. This is in addition to a building permit or other approvals from your municipality and other agencies. Not all regulated areas have been identified in this mapping application and it is important to know that the Regulation still applies under these circumstances. The screening limit data is conceptual in nature.