The Lakehead Region Conservation Authority owns several properties in addition to our eight recreational Conservation Areas, three Forest Management Properties and Floodplain Lands. Please note that the following areas are not accessible to the public (with the exception of the Administrative Office) and are not intended for recreational use.
- Granite Point – 273 hectares
- Bocking Area – 31 hectares
- Jim Jessiman Nature Preserve – 21 hectares
- Lecaine-Bailey Bird Sanctuary – 2.4 hectares
- LRCA Administrative Office Property – 3.4 hectares